
I was looking for my broom
In my freaky blue room
When my pet mutant roach
Was lost from his coach.
Was his feed too strong
Or may be I went wrong
May be it was the vanila
That I added to the formula
Oh, now he is quite hyper
As poisonous as a viper.
Now I need to kill
a roach the size of a pill
Though tiny for his size
He is quite a prize
In any laboratory
He'd be a celebrity
Oh whats that ?
My roach is quite fat
Big as a tea-time table
And now he is quite able.
There goes my racing roach
And my chance as its coach
For the neighbourhood race
In which I have lost face.
Oh, no! He will have to go
This mutant roach is a no, no
One strike of my knife
Will surely take its life.
So I took my laser knife
and I took its worthless life
And now it is truly really dead
Without its ugly deranged head.
1 comment:
dude!!! really cool!!! cracked me up!! joe says..she loves it!!
Post a Comment